Time to head back out and explore the world!!! Cannot wait to welcome you back and have the perfect London experience! ✈️
We’ve taken a bunch of precautions, but have a read below to see what you can do to help out and other relevant info for the stay!
Last Updated 21 April 2022
Keeping you safe will forever be our aim!
Although there are no longer any official restrictions in England, we will continue to do our bit to fight covid-19
- Hand sanitiser will continue to be available throughout the hostel.
- Please wear a mask if you feel unwell or have come into direct contact with someone with Covid.
- Our staff will continue to test regularly and self-isolate when testing positive for Covid.
- Extra cleaning to high contact areas to lower possible rate of transmission.
If testing positive, you will be required to book a private room to ensure safety and reduce the risk of travel disruption to your fellow guests.
For Covid related cancellations, you will need to cancel 72 hours before arrival and must have a flexible booking. All non-refundable bookings will not be eligible for free cancellation.
We look forward to seeing you again soon in beautiful London!
Lots of ❤️
The Astor Team.
Useful links 👇
Travel to England from another country during coronavirus (COVID-19)
Find latest travel and health restrictions for your trip
How you can help ♥️
PLEASE DO 👍🏽
- Sanitize your hands every time you enter the hostel
- Wash your hands at regular intervals and after every visit to the toilet, sneezing, or coughing
- When sneezing or coughing please do so into a tissue or toilet paper and dispose of it appropriately
- Be super social! But give yourselves a nice space in-between each other.
- Wear a face mask as much as possible particularly when in close contact with other people.
- Obey Rules posted around the hostel to protect yourself and others from COVID19
PLEASE DON’T 👎🏽
- Block corridors or entryways that prevent people from social distancing
- Smoke in front of the hostel. Do not block the entrance to the hostel, it must always be kept clear. If you fancy a ciggie please go for a walk around the block and throw the butt in the cig bin.
- Hide any symptoms! If you feel ill in any way, let us know and we will ensure to protect you and others with our pre-planned procedures. We have a free Covid test available for you to test yourself!