Astor Booking Confirmation – Victoria
📣 Make Yourself Familiar With Our Facilities and Services Before Arrival
❤️ Welcome to Astor Victoria
Thank you for choosing to spend your time in London with Astor Hostels! The team at Astor Victoria look forward to your arrival, and we want to do everything to make sure you enjoy your stay with us. Below you will find a couple of helpful hints to ensure there are no issues during your stay:
👇 Important Information – Please Read
Please ensure that these terms have been carefully read through, importantly the points of identification and age requirements. If these requirements are not met, this will result in the cancellation of the reservation.
🛂 ID and Age
- All guests must have a government-issued Passport, European National Identity Card/Driving licence, or UK Residents Permit at Check-In to stay at our hostel. Student IDs, Employer IDs, or similar are not accepted as a form of identification.
- All guests must be over 18 years to stay at the hostel. Failure to meet this age will result in the cancellation of the booking.
⏰ Check-in Time and Facilities
- Check-in starts at 2.00 pm, and check-out is any time before 10.00 am.
- You will be asked to pay a deposit of 5 GBP for your key card.
- Luggage storage is available on the Check-In date for free if you need it! (The day you Check-Out, you may store your luggage for £2 per bag, any additional day after your Check-Out date, you will be charged £7.50 per bag per day).
- Reception is open 24 hours a day, so if you need anything, there is always a smiling face here, happy to help. At check-in, you will need to pay for the total amount of your stay. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, Switch, debit cards and Pounds Sterling.
- Free High Speed Wi-Fi
- Lockers – £2/day
- Padlock for Sale £5
- Adaptor for Sale £5
- Luggage Storage £2
- On Site ATM
- 24 Hour Laundry Facilities
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Projector Screen
- Local Discounts
- Free PC access
- Printing £o.20 per sheet
- Free Hairdryer
- Towel £3
- One hour of free bicycle rental until the end of December 2022
- Breakfast £3
🏨 Room Allocation
If you are travelling with friends, please note that we do everything in our power to keep you all in the same room! There are rare occasions when we are unable to do so due to availability. If travelling with guests in a reservation with a different name, please email us beforehand to allocate you in the same room.
💰 Payments and Terms of Booking
- Read your booking confirmation (booking.com, hostelworld, Expedia, Astor website or any other OTA) carefully and understand if you have a due balance to be paid upon arrival. For example, if you inserted your card details when making the reservation, this doesn’t mean that it is paid. Airbnb bookings don’t have to be paid upon arrival.
- Fully flexible rates: If you wish to cancel or amend your reservation to receive a full refund, you need to notify us by email at a minimum of 72 hours in advance of 2:30 pm on your arrival date (and 10 days before the arrival dates of 29th, 30th and 31st of December). If you notify us any less than 72 hours before your arrival date, or in case of a no-show, the total amount of your stay will be charged, and you will not be entitled to a refund.
- For all Advance Purchase rates/offers/non-refundable bookings, the total amount of the reservation will be charged immediately after booking and for free cancellation/fully flexible bookings 72/48 hours before arrival. If the credit card is invalid/declined, we will contact you to provide a valid credit card. Failure to pay for the booking in full within 48 hours may result in the cancellation of your booking.
ℹ️ Need some Help?
Once again, If you need to make changes or require assistance, please message us via WhatsApp at +44 7706 904776 , email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call +44 (0)20 7834 3077. We are looking forward to meeting you!